Walking street food tour
Duration: 3 hours
Locations: Hanoi city
- Price from
- Route Map
- Hanoi is one of the world’s greatest street food cities and there’s no better way to unlock the hidden secrets of the Old Quarter and its cuisines than through this unique walking street food tour. Sample authentic local dishes away from the tourist trails, getting to know the local lifestyles on the street at various amazing food stalls at add up to your real experience of the city.
- Getting to know the very insights of Hanoi’s unique street food culture reflecting the "taste of Vietnam" like Banh cuon (steamed rice rolls) or Pho (chicken/beef noddles soup).
- Enjoying peaceful moments with great street or egg coffee or "Bia Hoi" (local draught beer) to experience the Hanoian lifestyle.
- Guided-walking through unique conners of the Old Quarter and exploring some famous places like Dong Xuan market, Hoan Kiem lake, ancient houses…
- Drop by souvenir shops with typical Vietnamese gifts.
Price : 25 USD/Person /Set departure group tour
English speaking guide, meals,coffee, beer, free handmade gift.
Other drinks exception beverages above, extra food portions, tips for local guide
*Group size : Max 6
*Departure Time: Everyday :
- Duration: 03 hours
- Meeting Point at : 24 Au Trieu Street next to ( Hanoi Cathedral ) or Your hotel
- Set Departure Group Tour : You could choose one of 03 set departure times per day as below :
- Drop off location : Water Pupet Theater ,By the side of Hoan Kiem Lake or Your Hotel
Our tour guide will welcome you at your hotel lobby, then start walking tour in old quarter "36 streets" to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business everyday, certainly you will watch and taste some particular dishes (We can customize vegetarian food or special requirement)
The old quarter in Hanoi is over one thousand years old and today retains much of the old flavor that made the area special in earlier times, each street was the exclusive domain of one trade (guilds) so there are whole streets of blacksmiths, silver shops, paper shops, headstone makers and more. Originally there were just 36 streets in the old quarter but today there are more than 50 streets. Although many of the streets are short, and the area is rather compact.
It is very difficult to find some local food on your own in hidden alleys or sidewalks, certainly the best way to make it easy is joining with Xe Om Tour , taking part in this special tour to learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language.
After all, we will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people, We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
The tour will finish at Water Puppet Show Theater, at the end of the trip you’ll be received a free handicraft gift instead of thanks for joining our service.
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|